Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winnie the Pooh Quiz

I think after looking at all the characters I think that I am most likely going to be the Owl. The owl seems to be mature and "well-educated". These are two traits that i would hope I have. The owl is also said to be quick to answer or explain something, and this is another thing I like, I usually seem to have an answer for everything, even if it isn't the right one. After taking the test, I ended up with being the rabbit. something I didn't expect at all, described as "clever, intelligent, and loyal friendships." Also mentions that "you have a short temper with people around you acting foolishly."  I guess this description suits me well in a way! I might have a small short temper but most the time I really am okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment