Sunday, December 2, 2012

30 day challenge completion

Today was the official ending of my 30 day challenge; to not go on Facebook for 30 days. One thing i was totally oblivious to was the fact we had to blog everyday about our progress and it's a little to late to do so now, but i just wanted to say if I knew we had to blog i would've, even if they would've been really boring posts. Back to the challenge i successfully made it through and to be honest it wasn't all that bad. Most of the time i forgot about Facebook and it was definitely a good feeling not being on it, wasting my time. The only down side is I wish i chose maybe another challenge cause Facebook was the main source for updates on homecoming and spirit week and i never really was up to date on how we were doing. Besides that dilemma though it was overall i think a good break and after taking 30 days off I feel like I've just been accustom to not even having a Facebook and to be honest, it doesn't feel all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment